Thursday, January 12, 2012

Which finger should I wear a diamond ring on?

My aunt just gave me a diamond ring that used to belong to her. It has a thin silver band with a small diamond in the middle, but it is not an engagement ring. Which finger should I wear it on?Which finger should I wear a diamond ring on?
Your right hand ring finger. It's a common thing for women to have a "right hand ring" that is often a diamond ring. That was really nice of your aunt. Treasure it always. : )
just wear on your ring finger or the one that the ring fits to itWhich finger should I wear a diamond ring on?
Which ever feels most confortable, oh and is a perfect or close enough fit.
I think the index finger would look good!

OMG that was so nice of your aunt :) your aunt must love you very much :)Which finger should I wear a diamond ring on?
right hand middle finger
put it on your ring finger%26gt; right hand
  • professor layton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment