Thursday, January 12, 2012

How do I set up WFC for Pokemon Diamond for DS Lite?

I want to set up the Wi-Fi Connection for my Pokemon Diamond for the DS Lite. How can I?How do I set up WFC for Pokemon Diamond for DS Lite?
Load up the game up the the page where it says new game, options, etc... then theres one for wifi sett up or something. go there and clock the big blue box (i forget what it says) it should u give u 3 wireless connections that is empty. then there should be something that lets you search for wireless connections. choose your wireless. if it needs a pass word it should be the "HEX " code 16f69m95df something similar to that. just type that in and click test connection.How do I set up WFC for Pokemon Diamond for DS Lite?
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/index.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment