Thursday, January 12, 2012

Where can I buy some diamond plate metal in the wastach valley of utah?

Im looking for some diamond plate to use on my truck too make it looks nice,but i have no idea where i can buy a sheet of diamond plate? please help!Where can I buy some diamond plate metal in the wastach valley of utah?
Aluminum ?? I've seen like 2' x 2' pieces of aluminum tread plate for sale in larger home improvement stores... I think it was Lowe's. Would that be big enough ??Where can I buy some diamond plate metal in the wastach valley of utah?
Just call up any steel or metal supply warehouse and ask. Most people are intimidated by or aren't aware that many large steel/aluminum companies will sell individual pieces to a consumer. The price will be much lower than what you could by it for at Lowes, Home Depot, or your local hardware store. Some of the metal warehouses have cutting and fabricating equipment and will custom make anything you want.



You could also order online out of the McMasterCarr, MSC, or WWWGrainger catalogs. The link will bring up page 1843. Go back one page to 1842 foir diamond plate.
  • used car values
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment