Sunday, January 8, 2012

How do I use rock scale on Pokemon Diamond?

I'm borrowing my friend's Pokemon Diamond and I don't know if she already has the rock scale HM. I went to Route 217 and went inside the cabin and talked to the man but he didn't say anything about rock scale. If she does already have it, I don't know how to use it. Can only specific Pokemon use Rock Scale? If so, which ones?|||Most pokemon can learn rock CLIMB


it should be behind the guys house or your friend has already got it


to check you can go:


Start


Bag


TM pocket


and near the bottom there should say HM ?? (i forgot the No.)


You cant use rock CLIMB until you get the 7th gym badge|||If your friend DOES have Rock Climb then you need to beat the seventh gym leader to be able to use it. And yes, only some pokemon can learn rock Climb. Here is a list:


http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/R鈥?/a>





If your friend DOESN'T have rock Climb then look for it neat the guy's house. I think that it is behind it.|||rock climb HM is near the the one guys house in the like blizzard road thing its north east of his house i think and most pokemon that have 2 hands and feet can learn rock climb

No comments:

Post a Comment