Thursday, January 12, 2012

How will I move a rock in pokemon diamond and pearl?

you see, Inside the cave, it says that I need a Pokemon's move to scale the rock. Which Pokemon and move is that relating too?

or what HM/TM is it.

i can move other rock by using Rock Smash. but the ashed colored rock. I need to break that rock to get to snowpoint city.

Can anybody give me the location specifically?

I have Pokemon diamond and pearl.How will I move a rock in pokemon diamond and pearl?
U need TM 04-strength.How will I move a rock in pokemon diamond and pearl?
Alright hare's what you do you get the HM in this snow place theier will be this house thier be like a gave man and he will say he lost his Hm rock climb rock slide whatever and you will leave and behind his house their will be the hiddien move rock climb rock slide whtever you whant to call it. the go back in his house and he will give it to you and he will give you something else to glad to helpHow will I move a rock in pokemon diamond and pearl?
To scale rock face, you need HM8 - Rock Climb

To break rocks, you need HM6 - Rock Smash

To push rocks, you need HM4 - Strength.



If it's saying scale, you might need Rock Climb to get up the cliff. But those are the three rock terrain based moves.
you need the attack rock slide

No comments:

Post a Comment