Thursday, January 12, 2012

How do I make pok茅mon happy on Pok茅mon Diamond?

I caught a Pichu on Pok茅mon Diamond and I want to evolve it, but it only evolves through hapiness. How do I make it happy?How do I make pok茅mon happy on Pok茅mon Diamond?
your best bet would be to make it hold the soothe bell and give it stat increasing items such as carbos, protein and so on. thats how i did it and my dex is 399 strong!
ok this is the easy way! go to fuego ironworks and find the place where you can go down and the you'll gonna be sending up again, put a clamp on the downbuttom and just let your ds do it for itself.... after 8 hours, just train your pokemon a level up and you'll be sure it's gonna evolve!!



p.s. pokemon happiness is raises with 1 when you had walked 256 stepHow do I make pok茅mon happy on Pok茅mon Diamond?
ther is a house in veilstone, over by the gym, with a lady inside that gives one of your pokemon a massage once a day, if you go back. you can also go into the ribbon society (http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/reso鈥?/a> to get a masage that is more effective for happiness than in veilstone. other ways are to give it its favorite flavor poffins and battle with it, healing every time it is injured and minimizing the times it faints.
love it give it thing it like be nice to it so onHow do I make pok茅mon happy on Pok茅mon Diamond?
Fight with it, give it hp ups, and maybe enter contests. Try giving it vitamins, it might work.
Use a lot of items (except bitter medicines) on it, keep it with you and let it battle.
  • nada boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment