Thursday, January 19, 2012

Is there a way to get your pokemon from 1st and 2nd generation pokemon games onto Diamond?

I was wondering because I really want all my pokemon from my blue and crystal games onto my diamond. If you have an answer it would be greatly appreciated, thanks. ^^Is there a way to get your pokemon from 1st and 2nd generation pokemon games onto Diamond?
no, I know what you mean though. :(Is there a way to get your pokemon from 1st and 2nd generation pokemon games onto Diamond?
No, but you can get them from pokemon emerald, but you have to COMPLETLY beat the game,Is there a way to get your pokemon from 1st and 2nd generation pokemon games onto Diamond?
get an action replay, you can get any pokemon u want in any grass you want and any level you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment