Thursday, January 12, 2012

Should I start a new game in my both diamond and pearl version?

cause i really want to start with turtwing in my diamond version and in my pearl version i want to choose piplup.but i'm really far in my pearl version cause i'm at the Elite 4 and iv'e seen 143 pokemon in my game.i really want to start over but i can't cause i'm at the elite 4 in my pearl version. should i take the risk to start over again.plz i need your help and support of doing this and did this happen to you once what did you do to fix it.Should I start a new game in my both diamond and pearl version?
If you can get two DS's for a little bit, you can start a new game in the version you care the least about and trade over the starter to the other version. Then, once you traded over the starter, start the game over again and repeat. Continue this until you have all the starters you want.Should I start a new game in my both diamond and pearl version?
i think yeah.it's enjoy to start from the beginning again!Should I start a new game in my both diamond and pearl version?
only on diamond because u get many benefits for getting the national pokedex, and it takes a while to do it all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment